Even Complex Cutting Patterns Are Easily Programmable On Screen
- The 4-axis machine supports crowning/tapering in traverse (conventional and diagonal) shaving, whose settings can be made through input of numeric values only on the conversational screens in an easy manner.
- Taper amount settings and lead adjustment in plunge and underpass shavings can be set independently for the left and right tooth flanks through input of numeric values only on the conversational screens in an easy manner.
A Large Screen and Newly-Developed Software Improve Visibility and Operability
- Equipped with 10.4-inch large LCD screen
- Highly useful easy-input help feature with graphic user interface
- Double-swivel operation panel installed on the right side face, making it accessible from the conveyor side.
Visual Monitoring of Cutting Status Greatly Facilitates Cutting Condition Adjustments
- On the display you can check the cycle diagram and monitor variation in spindle load during actual machining, thus adjustment of cutting conditions is facilitated.。
Narrow-Width Design Saves Space and Readily Incorporates Into the Production Line
- The narrow-width design contributes to flexible production line configuration
- Re-examining the column’s internal structure, its rigidity is enhanced by 30% compared to the FD series
- Maintenance equipment is concentrated in a specific area to facilitate production line configuration
- Internal covers are provided for better chip removal while pipes and wirings are simplified and bundled in ducts.