A Compact Hobbing Machine (GE06A): Increased Features and Decreased Outer Dimensions
- Its narrow-width layout facilitates production line configuration. (Machine width: 1,450 mm, Depth: 2,315 mm)
- Floor space for installation is reduced by 30% (compared to our conventional model)
- Reduced cycle time of small-diameter gear cutting
- A new high-speed workpiece changer (optional)
Modularized Peripheral Equipment Facilitates Production Line Configuration
- Modularized peripheral equipment and transfer machines considerably facilitate production line configuration and layout changes.
- Minimized setup time.
- Two models available: Type I for square body; Type II for narrow-width design, suited for production line configuration.
High Speed Cutting Using Next Generation Super Dry Hob (Compliant With Recommended Cutting Conditions)
- Advanced high-speed, high-feed machining is achieved by combining next-generation super dry hobbing machine with the high-speed specification feature (optional).
A Large Screen and Newly-Developed Software Improve Visibility and Operability
- Equipped with 10.4-inch large LCD screen
- Highly useful easy-input help feature with graphic user interface
- Double-swivel operation panel installed on the right side face, making it accessible from the conveyor side.